We are a local company with a local supply chain; Seeking to retain economic value in the local area or in the area of our client’s local community; and by working with clients, associates and suppliers who have strong corporate social responsibility (CSR) commitment.
A simple ethos of striving to:
- Purchase IT equipment locally
- Seeking to recruit talent locally
- Promoting the principles of sustainable procurement
- Seek out energy efficient equipment, products and services
- Treating our supply chain in exactly the same way as we would expect to be treated
- Use local SME business facilities, where possible
- Buy Fairtrade™ where possible
- Support local WaterAid and Oxfam events.
- Support local charities such as Dorking museum, Dorking Orchard, Scouting Association, Deepdene Hope Springs Eternal and Transition Towns.